Let’s turn Boston orange!
Clemson @ BC Event Details 11/10/2018
We're glad to have you in Boston for the upcoming Clemson @ Boston College game! If you are looking for Clemson events, things to do, or places to stay hopefully our lists below will help you have a great weekend! Go tigers!
Reminder: Our ticket block is now open to both members and non-members. To purchase tickets click here.
Purchasing tickets on the Club seat block gives you the opportunity to connect with the New England alumni network and show your Tiger pride! Sold Out!
- CU in the City – Boston – Thursday 11/8
- Location: The Black Rose
- Time: 7-9 PM
Clemson University is traveling to Boston on Thursday, November 8 for our next ‘CU in the City’ event, at The Black Rose. Join University representatives and the New England Clemson Club to hear how alumni like you can make a difference. Join your Clemson Family at The Black Rose for appetizers (on us!!), drinks, and to enjoy Clemson fellowship while hearing updates and learning how you can stay engaged with the University and Clemson athletics.
- Clemson Alumni Association & New England Clemson Club - Welcome to Boston – Friday 11/9
- Location: Central Wharf
- Time: 7-9 PM
The Clemson Alumni Association and the New England Clemson Club would like to welcome the Clemson family to Boston in style. Join us at Central Wharf for this FREE event! Everyone is welcome, but space will be limited.
- Clemson Family Tailgate - Saturday 11/10
- This Event is Sold Out!
- Location: Lyons Hall (BC Campus)
- Time: 5:00 pm (3 hours prior to kickoff) and last for 2 hours (until 7 pm)
The tailgate will take place at Lyons Hall on Boston College’s campus (140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467). Lyons Hall is located .2 miles away from Alumni Stadium or a 5 minute walk. Tickets to the tailgate are $100 per ticket and include a New England Clam Bake menu and open bar consisting of beer, wine and liquor. The clam bake menu includes New England clam chowder, tossed salad, littlenecks with broth and drawn butter, steamed lobster, grilled spiced rubbed chicken breasts, corn on the cob and coleslaw, fresh rolls, butter and Boston cream cupcakes.
Everyone must have a ticket to attend. Purchased tickets will be available at Lyon's Hall will-call starting at 5:00 PM.
Where to Stay (all accessible via the MBTA):
- Holiday Inn, Brookline Near BC campus
- 1200 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA
- 617-277-1200 / 800-972-3381
- Courtyard by Marriott, Brookline Near BC campus
- 40 Webster Street, Brookline, MA
- 617-734-1393 / 800-321-2211
- Eliot Hotel
- 370 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
- Hampton Inn and Suites
- 811 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA
- Sheraton Boston
- 39 Dalton Street, Boston, MA
- The Colonnade Hotel, Boston
- 120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA
- 617-424-7000 / 800-962-3030
- The Westin Copley Plaza
- 10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA
Things to do:
- Take a Duck Tour
Experience Boston by land and by sea, all in one ride. The best part of the tour? You may even have a chance to drive the "Duck."
- Tour Fenway Park
Red Sox fan or not, this is a Boston must-see.
- Tour Sam Adams, Harpoon Brewery, or one of our many other craft breweries
Quench your thirst at one of Boston’s local breweries.
- See the penguins at the New England Aquarium
The New England Aquarium houses more than 80 birds of all different species, including the smallest penguins in the world. College students get a discount on admission.
- Get a drink at the Top of the Hub
See Boston in a whole new way when you take in the view from 52 stories above the ground
- Get a cannoli at Mike's Pastry
There are plenty of treats to choose from but the cannolis are a local favorite. The line is worth the wait.
- Visit a museum
Choose between the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Science, or the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum — you can’t go wrong!
- Go on a whale watch
You won't feel like you're still in Boston when you're aboard this high-speed catamaran. And the best part is, whale sightings are guaranteed.